- Chance the Rapper and his family are living in a suburban mansion in Bannockburn, which they are renting while still owning a condo in Streeterville.
- Former U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh, who challenged Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential primaries, listed his five-bedroom Mundelein ag8亚集团官方网站home.
- Former presidential candidate and former U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh and his wife, former state Rep. Helene Miller Walsh, have listed their five-bedroom house in Mundelein for $769,000.
- Chicago Cubs right fielder Jason Heyward sold his Gold Coast condo this summer and bought a single-family ag8亚集团官方网站home in the same neighborhood.
- Chicago Cubs right fielder Jason Heyward paid $5.9 million on Oct. 19, 2020, for a six-bedroom, newly built mansion in the Gold Coast neighborhood.
- The four-bedroom ag8亚集团官方网站home, which features a Spanish-style front exterior, has long been a local landmark. It has a raft of ornate, vintage details inside.
- A four-bedroom mansion in Glen Ellyn that was the site of a labor-related bombing during its Depression-era construction was listed Nov. 16, 2020, for $1.6 million.
Most read in Real Estate
- The newly built mansion in suburban Kenilworth replaced a contemporary-style ag8亚集团官方网站home built in 2009 and sold in July for $11.75 million.
- Owner Michael Wilkie has listed the Gold Coast duplex he bought the 1970s. His agent calls it "the most significant residential penthouse in Chicago."
- The owner of a six-bedroom, 8,000-square-foot duplex penthouse at 1500 N. Lake Shore Drive in the Gold Coast was formally listed Nov. 16, 2020, for $17 million.
- Daze and his wife owned and inhabited two other houses in Hinsdale since 1999. Now, they have sold their most recent ag8亚集团官方网站home at a $250,000 loss.
- Retired White Sox slugger Frank Thomas and his wife sold their Libertyville ag8亚集团官方网站home for $420,000 less than they paid for it in 2007.
- After the Chicago Bears acquired quarterback Nick Foles from the Jacksonville Jaguars, the player bought a ag8亚集团官方网站home in suburban Glencoe.
Most read on tzxcdp.com
Chicago Tribune Articles group 5
- The mansion, formerly known as Villa Taj and the Palace Royale, was first listed 10 years ago before finally selling Friday for $3 million.
- After the Blackhawks traded forward Brandon Saad to the Colorado Avalanche last month, he listed his brick-and-limestone house in Lakeview.
- Former Chicago Blackhawks forward Brandon Saad placed his five-bedroom house in Lakeview on the market in early November for just under $1.6 million.
- Philanthropist John Jordan listed the six-bedroom Gold Coast mansion for $18.75 million, the most expensive listing in Chicago at present.
Latest in Real Estate
- New York Daily News
- Orlando Sentinel
- The Morning Call of Pa.
- Daily Press of Va.
- The Daily Meal
- The Baltimore Sun
- Sun Sentinel of Fla.
- Hartford Courant
- The Virginian-Pilot
- Media kit
- Terms of Service
- Local print ads
- Chicago Tribune Store
Copyright © 2020, Chicago Tribune