Counting all the votes for president will take days, not hours. What may be demanded of America after the last ballot is cast Tuesday is patience, no matter how trying.
The Editorial Board is publishing what they call a “bedsheet ballot.” It’s their list of endorsed candidates that readers carry with them into voting booths
Here's an FAQ about the Tribune's political endorsement process.
LATEST ELECTION NEWS
- President Trump stood before a White House lectern and delivered a 46-minute diatribe against the election results that produced a win for Democrat Joe Biden.
- Their actions aren’t living up to the rhetoric, creating a real political problem for some of the most vocal leaders in the fight to contain the coronavirus.
- President-elect Joe Biden is facing escalating pressure from competing factions within his own party as he finalizes his choice for secretary of defense.
- President Donald Trump teased running again for president in 2024 as he hosted a holiday reception at the White House.
- Barr tells AP that Justice Dept. hasn't uncovered widespread voting fraud that could have changed 2020 election outcome.
Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania key states as battlegrounds narrow in race for president