Tayshia Adams sent ag8亚集团官方网站home boy band manager Kenny Braasch, an Oak Lawn native, on the Nov. 24 episode of "The Bachelorette."
Latest in Entertainment
2020 Holiday season: Gifts, streaming, more
- A look at the culture of 2020: TikTok, #BLM and of course, the pandemic.
- Pictures on Thursday announced that all of its 2021 film slate — including a new “Matrix” movie, “Godzilla vs. Kong” and the Lin-Manuel Miranda adaptation “In the Heights” — will stream on HBO Max at the same time they play in theaters.
- The NBC comedy is set to end after its current sixth season, which has been interrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Episode 113 will be its last, meaning there are 11 episodes left to air.
Most read in Entertainment
- Eat. Drink. Do. newsletterGet the buzz on big events, top bars and the hottest restaurants delivered to your inbox every Monday and Thursday.
- Inspired by their book “The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience,” the series will spotlight a diverse cast of trailblazing women. It will see the Clintons set out on a quest to answer the question: what exactly does it take to be a Gutsy Woman?
- “The Godfather Coda,” five minutes shorter than the 1990 version, is about small shifts and intriguing tinkering, plus new bookend sequences.
- On our Top 10 for Chicago architecture: New skyscrapers, the pandemic-ready Rush University Medical Center and the preservation of both the old Cook County Hospital and the Chicago house of Emmett Till.
- COVID hit hard and shut everything down, but for Chicago musician Julius Dolls, it allowed the creative space to make new sounds
- To mark what would’ve been Juice Wrld’s 22nd birthday, Blanco dropped a new track called “Real S —” on Wednesday showcasing the rapper’s yelpy flow and frankly confessional lyrics.
- A female volunteer who regularly feeds big cats was bitten and seriously injured by a tiger Thursday morning at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue sanctuary in Florida.